Get Ready to Apply
Please read through the application requirements below so that you’re fully prepared to apply. Once you have the required information, you may proceed! If your church is hosting SMTI, click the Apply for In-Person button. If you DON’T have a place to attend in-person, choose Apply for Online.
On behalf of Dr. Mark T. Barclay and the SMTI Staff, we would like to thank you for your interest in our Supernatural Ministries Training Institute (SMTI) Bible School. We believe that SMTI is a valuable tool that will help train and equip you for ministry. It will prepare you to fulfill the call that God has placed on your life–no matter what that call might be.
Courses are required to be taken in the following order: Supernatural Helps, Advanced Survival Techniques, and then Ministerial Practicalities. In order to initiate the process of attending SMTI, please complete the entire application below. If you have any questions about the application, please contact Maria Bailey, SMTI Director, at 989-832-7547 x8032.
Before starting your application, please be prepared to provide the following:
- Signed Student Agreement (will be provided in application).
- Application processing fee ($25). Your application will not be processed without your application fee. Application fee is nonrefundable.
Pastoral Approval & Personal Recommendation Forms
If your pastor/personal reference has email:
- Provide their email when asked on the application.
- We will send them an email with a link to the recommendation form they need to complete
- Follow up to insure the recommendation gets completed within one week of your application.
If your pastor/personal reference does not have email:
- Download the Pastoral Recommendation Form here.
- Download the Personal Recommendation Form here.
- Fill out your name as “applicant.”
- Give the recommendation to your pastor and personal reference.
- They will mail the recommendation directly to the SMTI Midland office.
- Follow up to insure the recommendation gets mailed within one week of your application.